Friday, March 25, 2011

Bachelorette party & less than 3 months to Moab!

Though I feel less than prepared to go out and have lots of fun, I'm going to do it anyway! Events like these remind me of how easy it is to become a frumpy house mom. I'm there. What Not To Wear, hit me up!
Luckily the gals I'll be hanging out with are NOT frumpy house moms, so maybe I can get inspired. . . my friend's wedding dress was inspired by Lisa Ling's red and silver wedding dress, I can't wait to see it!
InStyle Magazine image  
Patagonia's Margot dress
The little black dress is very similar to our bridesmaid dresses. The ones we are wearing are sold out so I don't have that exact image to show.
We'll have turquoise jewelry. Did I mention she's getting married in the dessert outside of Moab, Utah? If you haven't been there, GO! I've only been there once and it was a crazy crazy time. Got lost in a canyon after dark, camped under the stars near a Sphinx-like rock formation, and had drinks at Eddie McStiff's in town. I'll have to dig out some photos and reminisce (and share).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...