Friday, April 1, 2011

Out and About in Oshkosh and Ripon

So, wow, it's April and I don't know where this last week went. The bachelorette party went so good I did not want to get up in the morning! So nice to hang out with the girls instead of the toddlers, though I love them so. Hung out in Ripon and checked out the local scene. I didn't know until I drove into town that Ripon is supposedly the birth place of the Republican Party.
Quiet Saturday night in downtown Ripon WI





Me and the kids hung out at Grandma and Grandpa's house for a couple days. I was lucky to get out and go shopping/thrifting. If you are in Oshkosh and want GOOD GOOD food, try The Chalice. I had to stop and get some Tomato & Cheese bread on the way to the thrift store. Thick doughy bread topped with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil. The bartender told me the sauce they use is merely ketchup and mayonnaise (hard to believe). I also recommend the portabella appetizer, french onion soup, any sandwich, YUM!
They are on the northeast side of town by the newest round-a-bout that noone seems to get yet. hee hee.
This pic makes me drool, it's addictive food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...