Monday, March 7, 2011

new logo and stuff

I am working on a new logo, the one at top is the rough placeholder version. I hope to have the new one complete in the next week or so.
Made some new earrings and worked on lino prints today. Got myself good in the finger with my carving tool. Was good because it reinforced me telling my 3 year old why he couldn't try it. I mean, how many times do you have to say no! I promised him when he gets older I will teach him how to use the tools and he can make his own. So then he asked later in the day and said he was older could he try it. He's so cute.
I've got a big to do list in hopes of participating in my first craft fair in April. I figure it's a good push to accomplish some things I put on the backburner. Like making my prints. And I've realized I really need looming deadlines to get more done. It always worked for me when I had an office job with a boss.
Here are a few pairs of earrings I've made lately. Going for more neutrals and I just love these vintage glass beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...