Wednesday, March 2, 2011

new books

Got my book order yesterday, yay! One is from Lotta Jansdotter on Scandinavian style. At first I thought maybe it wasn't a good choice but it has a lot of great stuff in it, including recipes that I can't wait to try. The other book is all about printing at home. I already do a bit of that but it has extra info on screen printing and the like and that is something I haven't done yet.
Today I got my Anthropologie catalogue in the mail. Hats off to the stagers and photographers. I love looking at these! Patterns and colors are great (prices a bit high) but that's why a catalogue is so cool.
Sometimes you just need something new and refreshing to look at. Especially (i know, i don't think that's a word-at least my high school english teacher always said it wasn't) now with snow, snow, snow. I love winter. I love snow. BUT if its too cold to go out and play then I say be done with it. Time for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...