Saturday, April 2, 2011

Craft fair, watching Hop, and TX

Craft fair preparations:
*I bought some blank white gift bags and have printed about half of them with my chair and trike lino-cuts. I figure if I can get my cute bags circulating maybe it'll send some people my direction.
*Also got the rest of my tables today to figure out my display. Wish I knew what to expect! I'm going to try to have a few plans so I can be SUPER flexible on how I set up.
*Ordered some MOO mini cards. I liked their business cards but thought I'd give these a try.
*I've got my peoples (aka my wonderful mother-in-law) working on the table covers and I'm almost done designing the earring holders.
So much more to do and I'm running out of time. And a trip to TX. What have I got myself into to?

Had an AWESOME day out and about with the kids. My son got his first professional non mommy hair cut and we went to see Hop at the Cinema. We didn't make it through the whole movie, too much reality, not enough cartoon for the kids.
One of the cute snapshots at the mall today. . .
Feet at rest. . .for a moment

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips! I haven't done a craft fair (yet?). I absolutely love how you set up your earrings in those dishes. It's so adorable and very unique. I would definitely get closer to check them out!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...