Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Craft fair prep, backhoe painting for R-dub

What a hectic week. I feel like I've accomplished a lot but not the whole list so I'm a little bummed. I had to take the time for a painting for my son. He wanted a 'backhoe digger' as he calls it so I grabbed a pic of his gramps on one and did a quick freehand and paint. Turned out pretty well considering I worked very quickly and without a real plan.
He likes it, that's all that matters!!!
Part of my craft fair list was getting all my earrings on cards and getting a better idea of what I have. I really don't have a lot but what I do have looks pretty good!




I'm loving the vintage dessert dishes as holders. Found those recently and only wish I wouldn't have passed on the 5th one, chipped or not. I'm going to use a couple small casserole dishes to stack my greeting cards in.
Headed to the heat of Texas, no I didn't mean heart. Should be interesting and hopefully fun and relaxing.
See you next week for a wrap up of my craft fair prep and more pics!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...